Revel in the cool, soft comfort of all-organic cotton slub jersey in the Carve Designs Women's Newport Slub Tank Top. This light, breathable tank with sweet-as-pie front and back pleating feels like a summer's breeze. Its relaxed fit with banded hem gives you plenty of breathing room and easy style plus a comfy closure at the bottom to prevent blow-ups.
- Eco-friendly organic cotton slub jersey breathes for cool comfort and always feels soft and smooth against skin
- Relaxed fit allows freedom of mobility and a soul-soothing feel
- Decorative pleats at front and back add sweet, feminine style
- Banded hem adds secure, comfy coverage at the bottom
- Item #CRV0214
- Q & A
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Realky comfy and lightweight. Perfect for hot summer days it is a looser fowy cut with a slight taper at the waistband. This is a longer cut tank.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is rapidly becoming a wardrobe stable for the nearly intolerable desert heat here during the Utah summer.
It's comfy, easy to wear (oh hey....I'm wearing it right now).
It's a medium weight fabric. Incredibly comfy to sport around for many activities.
The 'Blackberry' purple color is very deep and rich. My mom says it's my color and moms know best.
This is perfect for vacation as I can wear it biking and still feel cool, or throw on a skirt and sandals for a casual dinner.
I love the vesitility in pieces like this.
I think Carve runs the tiniest bit bigger than other women's brands like Roxy, Billabong etc. This tank is loose but still flattering in a size small. I am 5'3" and 120 lbs with a B cup chest.