Select Style & Size
Magic Mystic Aluminum Paddle
Outfit your growing fleet of kayaks at the lake with the Carlisle Magic Mystic Aluminum Paddle. Made with a durable aluminum shaft and efficient, powerful polypropylene blades, the Magic Mystic is an ideal introductory paddle for family and friends.
- All-around recreational paddle for novice kayakers and deal seekers
- Aluminum shaft is corrosion-resistant and durable for years of use
- Fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene blade withstands rock impacts
- Asymmetrical dihedral blade shape offers a smooth, powerful stroke
- Two-piece push-button breakdown shaft design ensures easy storage
- Three-way adjusting ferrule allows 0° and 60° feathering options
- Rubber drip rings catch water to keep hands dry while paddling
- Durable paddle at an economical price offers great overall value
- Item #CLLW02B
- Shaft Material
- anodized aluminum
- Blade Material
- fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene
- Overall Length
- 220cm, 230cm, 240cm
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 99sq in
- Shaft Shape
- Shaft Profile
- straight, round
- Feather Angle
- 0-degrees, 60-degrees
- Paddling Style
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 12, 2020
2 "Dents" in the shaft are intentional.
We've had some customers let us know that they keep receiving a damaged paddle with dents in the shaft. The "dents" or "dimples" in the shaft are actually intentional by the vendor. The two "dents" are in the right hand shaft which happened when Carlisle pressed the round aluminum shaft to give that section an oval shape so you can naturally hold the paddle at the correct angle when paddling. Please don't be alarmed when you receive the paddle and notice 2 "dents" on the right hand shaft. This is not a damaged paddle, but is there to give that section of the paddle an oval shape.
August 13, 2020
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought
I had another Carlisle paddle before I bought this one and I was pleased with it so after it was stolen I decided to get another. My other one didn't have an aluminum shaft and I'm not crazy over the aluminum. It arrived dented and feel very thin so I'm sure it will get dented even more. It doesn't effect the usability but I was still bummed to received a damaged product. I have a sit on top kayak that I use for slow moving rivers and lakes and the paddle works well.
November 12, 2020
Thanks for your review! The "dents" in the shaft are actually intentional by the vendor. The two "dents" are in the right hand shaft only which happened when Carlisle pressed the aluminum shaft to give that section an oval shape so you can hold the paddle at the correct angle when paddling.