Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Walking Harness
Carhartt made The Walking Harness so we could get a grip on our dogs when out for walks or during backyard training sessions. It has two attachment points: one on the back for casual strolls and one on the chest for when we need more control. Neoprene cushioning helps keep them comfortable while we pull back against their advances on fleeing squirrels.
- Adjustable harness for walking or training your dogs
- 500D nylon canvas is built to last the long haul
- Neoprene cushioning is more comfortable for the pup
- Reflective stitching increases visibility in low light
- Edge binding on pads helps stop fraying and abrasion
- Thick plastic side release buckle for easy closure
- Item #CHTR04T
- 500D nylon webbing, Rain Defender coating
- side release
- Recommended Pet Weight
- [small] 10 - 25lb, [medium] 25 - 50lb, [large] 50 - 75lb, [x-large] > 75lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 4, 2020
Score One for Backcountry
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
We have been looking for this harness everywhere, b/c we love Carhartt products and our dog already has the Carhartt collar. We've had zero luck on Carhartt's site and on Amazon, and I happened to check here--SCORE! Shipping was fast (and a minor snafu was handled quickly and efficiently by my Gearhead), and the product itself is great. It fits like a glove and our Jack Russell terrier mix cannot slip out of it (as he's done with other harnesses). It looks great, fits well and is exactly what we wanted.