Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Rugged Flex Rigby Straight Fit Pant
For the men that still find themselves welding things together, sawing things apart, or screwing things down even after they’ve gone home for the day, Carhartt designed the Rugged Flex Rigby Straight-Fit Pant. They carry many qualities of a workpant: stretch where you need it, heavyweight material, reinforced pockets, and a tapered leg opening to fit over boots. But the slim legs and relaxed waist look and feel more like the pants you’d wear at your BBQ in the backyard or out to the bar.
- Casual dungarees rugged enough for work
- Whatever you’re doing is easier to do with more stretch
- Slim seat and thigh aren’t too tight or too loose
- 2 front pockets with 1 hidden zippered pocket
- Belt loops sewn on the seam for strength
- Tapered leg opening fits over boots
- Item #CHT00BT
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.