Rain Defender Rockland Sherpa Lined Full-Zip Hoodie
- Stay warm when caught in inclement weather at work or on days off
- DWR treatment cuts through light rain and snow with ease
- Sherpa lined fleece is soft and warm when the weather isn't
- Rib-knit cuffs seal in heat and block out the cold during wear
- Media pocket holds a phone keeping music handy while on the job
- Front pockets protect your hands and keep essentials at the ready
- Item #CHT00EF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
I bought this jacket for my brother in law for Christmas and he loves it. He works for the city and is outside the majority of the time and he says this jacket is indestructible. Also, with the new Rain Defender option offered by Carhartt, this thing is much more water resistant than he ever though it would be.
I'm curious if the sherpa lining extends down to the sleeves. Thanks for your help.
Tyler, it does not extend to the sleeves. The sleeves are an unlined synthetic. The sherpa lining is in the hood and the torso. -Ben from the content team.