No matter the weather.
Rain or shine, you're in the duck blind once waterfowl season rolls around. And you've discovered that much like your trusty black lab, the Carhartt Men's Rain Defender Avondale Midweight Full-Zip Sweatshirt offers loyalty and performance that won't let you down. The Avondale features a 10.5-ounce cotton and polyester fabric that's also equipped with Rain Defender technology for protection against wayward moisture and precipitation. Meanwhile, the quilted lining assures comfort and warmth, and the attached hood features an adjustable drawcord for a personalized fit. The two front pockets offer warm respite for chilly paws, and the interior cell phone pocket prevents your phone battery from being zapped to zero by cold temperatures.
- Stave off inclement weather with this hoodie
- Durable exterior is abrasion resistant
- Rain Defender construction keeps precipitation at bay
- Quilted lining offers creature comfort and warmth
- Hand pockets offer warm respite for chilly paws
- Interior cell phone pocket for convenience
- Hood is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Item #CHT009P
- Q & A
A little bigger
- Size Bought: medium
The jacket is well made, very comfortable and warm. But I choose a size M. I'm 5ft 6.5 and weight 171lb, and the M size was very big for me. So I you have a shape similar than mine. I would recommend to buy the S. I´m really sad because the jacket is really cool.