Comic, cozy combat in a Carhartt coverall.
Although these coveralls are often seen in the realms of farm work, power-line tower climbers, and others in the outdoors trade fields, Carhartt's Quilt Lined Duck Coveralls make for the ultimate get-up if you're into highly tactical capture the flag. This quilt-lined nearly-camouflage jumpsuit will keep you warm to the core in the case of a Thanksgiving, no-boundaries barred family game of territorial pursuits. As you're lying under a tree in fall frost waiting for your uncle to pass and not drag you to jail, the waterproof duck canvas will keep the elements out, so you can stay warm enough to run for the flag once the coast is clear. Storm flaps and snap closure help this coverall go off and on quickly, in case you need to sneak inside for a quick warm-up and stolen bite of Grandma's blueberry pie. Then, it's back to the playing field for you!
- A ready-for-anything coverall for extra warmth
- Wind and water proof duck canvas is durable and warm
- Six external pockets for stashing important things
- Button-up wind flaps for keeping elements out
- Item #CHT00BP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
Great for working outside.