You've always dreamed of starting your own custom iron works business, and that dream is becoming a reality, so you need a shirt that's tough enough to hold up against long days of hard work and still looks good. Enter the Carhartt Men's Oakman Work Shirt. Made from flame-resistant cotton twill, this shirt will stand up to errant sparks from your soldering iron. Plus, with flame-resistant melamine buttons and a classic button-up design, it will keep you looking good whether you're working on a new project or meeting prospective customers.
- A work shirt built to withstand the demands of hard work
- Flame-resistant cotton twill construction
- Dual chest pockets and a classic button-up design
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- Item #CHT004D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 200lbs
I've always been a Carhartt man when it comes to outdoor work clothes. I've owned jackets, gloves, sweaters. hoodies etc. So i decided to try the shirt. One word describes it, Tough. The quality is as expected from Carhartt. The wear is amazing and the fit is great. I would buy it again.