Snowy tasks made warmer.
Taking on that mountain of snow at the end of the driveway has become the goal of the day. You throw on your Carhartt Insulated Shoreline Jacket and head to the shed to grab your shovel. You stuff your gloves in the Shoreline's big pockets as you unlock the shed. You toss the lock in your inside zip pocket for safe keeping so you don't lose it in the snow. With the Shoreline's flexible seam system, you're able to move freely, so shoveling the snow stays the only task, instead of also wrestling your coat. By the time you finish up the pile, little white flakes are beginning to fall again, but then roll right off your waterproof jacket instead of melting into it. You sigh and decide to hang up the shovel for the night. You've already accepted the same fate for tomorrow.
- An insulated jacket for taking on cold tasks
- Fully-sealed to keep out rain and melty snow
- Outer and inner storm flaps to keep warmth in and elements out
- Internal pockets for safe keeping of small things
- External pockets for keeping hands warm and storage
- Angled cuff keeps rain out of sleeve
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- Item #CHT00BF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Designed for heavy duty work, this jacket holds true to Carhartt's legendary durability, plus it's insulated for extra warmth in colder conditions. I purchased it to replace an old work jacket that I had and anticipate using this to help out around the house doing repairs and remodeling in the cold. I'll update this review after I use it a bit more (it's still a bit too warm for wearing this in Utah at the moment).