More than a flannel.
The Carhartt Men's Hubbard Sherpa-Lined Shirt Jacket is more than just a fashionable flannel, so feel free to wear it everyday this winter. Its Sherpa fleece lining adds a whole load of warmth and a soft and cozy feel. Carhartt finished this snap-down jacket with antique nickel buttons down the front, at the pockets, and cuffs for a secure fit.
- Flannel button-down with added warmth for winter's worst
- Sherpa fleece lining enhances warmth and softness
- Antique nickel snaps on front, chest pockets, and cuffs
- Internal chest pocket secures valuables
- Item #CHT009J
- Q & A
Good Looks--Carhartt Quality
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
If you've never worn a Sherpa-lined flannel, you've got to try it. I bought this as a Christmas gift for my dad but almost kept it for myself.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 165lbs
Great shirt. Second one I have purchased. Sturdy and warm even after several washings. I wear it all the time.