Fall's the best season for catching up on some house projects you've been putting off through the hot, hazy days of summer. Use the time before the snow flies to build that fence, chop up that tree, or rake the piling leaves with the Carhartt Men's Full Swing Cryder Shirt Jacket keeping you warm.
Built with a soft fleece lining to defend against a crisp fall chill, the shirt jacket comes prepared with a stretchy cotton and polyester exterior fabric that won't slow you down when you're swinging an ax. Carhartt wisely adds gussets to the underarms and elbows and a stretch rear panel to further enhance mobility. A DWR treatment on the jacket's exterior ensures you won't have to abandon your project in the face of an unexpected rain shower even if you'd rather be inside watching the game.
- Take on your fall to-do list with this practical jacket
- Regular fit layers easily over a flannel or baselayer
- DWR treatment repels light drizzle
- Stretch panels and gusseting equip jacket to move with you
- Plush fleece liner adds warmth on cold days
- Item #CHT009T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Gave this as a gift and they love it. True to size.
Great workwear-fall bird hunting gear
A little lighter weight than I thought it would be, but it is good for moderately cool to cold temps. Fits true to size.