Farmers don't take the winters off.
Don't let cold, winter weather prevent you from getting your work done—strap up in the Carhartt Full Swing Cryder Dungaree 2.0 Pant, lace up your boots, and get back to hauling wood, loading the truck, and tending the stalls. This utility-inspired pant is built with Rugged Flex technology, a gusseted crotch, and articulated knees to give you a full range of motion as you squat for heavy lifting and climb over hay barrels. A soft, fleece lining keeps you warm and comfortable on the inside, while Rain Defender protection keeps you dry against rain and mud or an unexpected snowfall. Multiple utility pockets keep your knives, cellphone, and various hand-held tools right at your fingertips, and the reinforced kick-back heel panels enhances durability against work boots and rough environments.
- A performance work-pant for winter weather
- Flexible fabric construction built for moving and working
- Fleece lining keeps you warm throughout winter's chill
- Gusseted crotch and articulate knees give freedom of movement
- Multiple pockets designed for tools, cell phone, and more
- Reinforced heel panels intended for enhanced durability
- Item #CHT00BS
59% cotton, 39% polyester, 2% spandex, Rain Defender, DWR finish
2 hand, 2 rear, 2 thigh