Select a Size
Select a Color
Farmers don't take the winters off.
Don't let the weather prevent you from getting your work done—strap up in the Carhartt Full Swing Cryder 2.0 Pant, lace up your boots, and get back to hauling wood, loading the truck, and tending the stalls. This utility-inspired pant is built with Rugged Flex technology, a gusseted crotch, and articulated knees to give you a full range of motion as you squat for heavy lifting and climb over hay barrels. Rain Defender DWR treatment keeps you dry against rain and mud or an unexpected snowfall. Multiple utility pockets keep your knives, cellphone, and various hand-held tools right at your fingertips, and the reinforced kick-back heel panels enhances durability against work boots and rough environments.
- A performance work-pant for winter weather
- Flexible fabric construction built for moving and working
- Gusseted crotch and articulate knees give freedom of movement
- Multiple pockets designed for tools, cell phone, and more
- Reinforced heel panels intended for enhanced durability
- Item #CHT00BS
- 59% cotton, 39% polyester, 2% spandex, Rain Defender DWR treatment
- 30in, 32in, 34in, 36in
- 2 hand, 2 rear, 2 thigh, 1 utility
- Gusseted Crotch
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 20, 2019
Great work pant for winter
I bought these as a winter high country work pant. The mountain hardware pant I used to always buy is discontinued. Not cotton, so it does not get wet in snow as fast as the old school Carhartt. Will buy another pair.
December 25, 2018
He loved them!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- 5` 3"
- 125 lbs
I bought these for my son in law and he Loves them!! Comfortable and light and truly rugged.