Ready to work.
The job site doesn't shut down for chilly weather, so make sure you're prepared for working in the cold with the Carhartt Men's Full Swing Chore Coat. Cotton duck fabric handles the demands of working outside, and the fleece lining and Sherpa fleece collar hold in heat. Meanwhile, Flex Elbow and Freedom Gusset free up your arms when chopping wood or swinging a hammer. Large riveted pockets offer plenty of space and strength for stashing heavy tools.
- Rough and tough coat for working in the cold
- Cotton duck fabric is abrasion-resistant
- Soft fleece lining adds warmth
- Flex Elbow and Freedom Gusset free up your arms
- Mighty Back bi-swing offers instant recovery
- Triple-stitched seams beef up durability
- Drop-tail hem offers enhanced coverage
- Item #CHT00BK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 220lbs
I've always been a Carhartt kinda guy. I love all my jackets and this is no exception. The quality is great, Its very comfortable and moves with your body. Those of us who have owned Carhartt in the past know it takes a little time to break in a new coat. This Jacket only took a few days. It does run a little big. I usually wear a Large in other brands but i always size down in Carhartt. Bottom line, I love it.