Select a Size
Select a Color
Full Swing Armstrong Traditional Coat
Zip up the Carhartt Full Swing Armstrong Traditional Coat before a cold day of hard work outside. You can trust the durable cotton construction and triple stitched seams to hold up to daily wear and tear during outdoor chores, while the 3M thinsulate is sure to trap enough body heat to keep you focused on the job at hand. As an added bonus this jacket also boasts plenty of internal and external pockets that keep you prepared for anything and prevents you from having to run back to the garage.
- Traditional styled work jacket with added stretch and function
- Cotton duck is extremely durable while remaining stretchy
- 3M Thinsulate insulation traps heat to keep you working hard
- Triple stitched seams hold up to abnormally tough wear and tear
- Two way front zipper helps you control your personal climate
- Multiple pockets keep all of your daily essentials nearby
- Storm cuffs keep the weather out of your wrists
- Item #CHT00DL
- 12oz 100% cotton duck
- 80g 3M Thinsulate
- Center Back Length
- [large] 32.25in
- two bellowed front, two chest, two hook and loop interior
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 11, 2019
I am not a big fan of Velcro, could I remove it with out it leaving a mark on the fabric?
November 13, 2019
Hi Mech, Whenever Velcro is used they will usually sew the fabric into the jacket. You can most likely take an Exacto knife to 'snip' the part that is sewn, but there might be small holes where it was punctured from the sew. Not to advise against it, but any tempering would void the warranty if you were need to return it. Just a heads up.