FS Quick Duck Insulated Traditional Coat
Whether you're chopping firewood in the backyard or running errands around town, the Carhartt FS Quick Duck Insulated Traditional Coat gets the job done in lasting comfort and rugged style. Since this workhorse jacket is built by and for those who put in a full day's work outdoors, Carhartt's Full Swing Technology (FS) offers a broken-in feel from day one, providing stretch across the shoulders and arms to move freely without the jacket riding up. Rain Defender treatment gives you some added protection against light moisture, and 80 grams of 3M THinsulate insulation keeps you warm without weighing you down. Plus, the quilted nylon lining keeps this jacket cozy for years and years to come.
- Classic workhorse jacket that gets the job done all day long
- Cotton blend is durable and water-resistant for protection
- Thinsulate insulation offers warmth without being too bulky
- Quilted nylon lining wraps you in soft comfort
- Full Stretch technology bolsters a natural feel and range of motion
- Pleated elbows and bi-swing back help you move freely
- Multiple pockets throughout stash your tools securely and safely
- Item #CHTR02G
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester, Rain Defender (DWR finish), [lining] quilted nylon
- 80g 3M Thinsulate
- Center Back Length
- [large regular] 30in, [large tall] 32in
- [external] 2 front, 2 chest, [internal] 2 stash
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 23, 2021
Does this coat have the two button pockets on the top since every other version I see only has one button and the overall coat looks a little bit different?