Measure twice, cut once.
Built for folks that work with their hands for a living, the Carhartt Men's Duck Chore Coat is tough enough to handle construction sites, wood shops, and the occasional coffee shop—if you must. The 12-ounce cotton canvas withstands heavy wear as you work, and the quilted nylon lining adds just enough insulation to get you through cold fall days and early spring weather. The collar has a corduroy trim that's soft on the neck, and the reinforced pockets are guaranteed to carry all the nails, nuts, and bolts you care to throw in them.
- A durable work coat built for cool-weather jobs
- Canvas material withstands heavy wear
- Quilted lining adds light warmth
- Corduroy collar with snaps for hood (sold separate)
- Pleated bi-swing back makes swinging tools easier
- Item #CHT009C
12oz cotton canvas
2 hand, 2 chest, 1 internal