Zip up the Carhartt Denwood vest before hitting the trail in the fall or spring. This fleece lined vest boasts a stretchy fabric that moves with you, Rain and wind fighting outer, and two hand pockets. This combination will keep you prepared for anything on the trail.
- Fleece lined vest that thrives during the shoulder seasons
- Stretch fabric with DWR moves with you and fights off moisture
- Fleece lining traps heat and offers impressive comfort and feel
- Two hand pockets keep your digits warm and necessities nearby
- Full zipper controls your climate and makes for easy on and off
- Item #CHT00H4
- Rugged Flex, Rain Defender, Wind Fighter (nylon spandex blend), poly gird fleece
- Fleece Weight
- two hand
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 8, 2020
Very nice, runs large
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 185 lbs
This is a terrific vest - much nicer construction than I even expected: reinforced corners and nice fabric. It does run a bit large. I am 6', 185lb and the XL I originally purchased was too baggy. Large fits perfectly. Have worn it just a few times and it appears that it will be durable. Overall, I am very happy with it.
November 27, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 180 lbs
Very comfortable and fits perfect!
July 28, 2019
when you say, length is hip length, whose hip? What size does large correspond with and where is XL in your offering