Warmth from underneath.
However tranquil, the forest’s morning dew always seems to make the temperature feel colder than it is. Fortunately, Carhartt’s Base Force Extremes Cold Weather Quarter Zip adds an extra layer of warmth and dryness when the frost is at its peak. Two different technological fabric designs work together to balance your body’s temperature and humidity underneath your clothes by quickly evaporating heat-robbing sweat and creating a breathable pathway between you and your layers. The zip-up mock-neck collar allows for personal comfort level adjustments by trapping or releasing more heat.
- Fitted mock-neck thermal baselayer
- Fast drying fabric wicks away moisture
- Climate control technology balances ideal body temperature
- Flat seams and tagless label limit small tickles and scratches
- Long hem adds coverage in back
- Item #CHT00C6