Two for one.
Prepare yourself for whatever the day brings with the Carhartt Women's Amoret Sherpa Lined Fleece. Its reversible design lets you adapt to changing weather (or hide spilled coffee). Rain Defender-treated Cordura on one side repels light precipitation, while the soft sherpa fleece lining keeps you cozy. When the drizzle lets up and you're ready to show off your fashionable side, simply flip it around for a totally different look.
- Cozy vest that offers two looks for the price of one
- Tough Cordura shell on one side repels rain
- Sherpa fleece on other side offers warm, soft feel
- Drop-tail hem adds extra coverage
- Item #CHT00CC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 120lbs
I love this vest! When I wear it with water resistant material out the sherpa fleece keeps my neck so nice and warm. I am a size small and still have plenty of room to wear this over layers. It's more of a comfy relaxed fit than a slim fit. I wore it like crazy as a layer in Seattle and was very pleased. AND I, embarrassingly enough, just realized it is reversible! SO cool.