A coat you'll fall in love with.
It's time to go pick a pumpkin from the patch and snag a few apples from the orchard while you're at it. You're frolicking through the rows of plants with your Carhartt Women's Amoret Coat on and you're excited to have the fall breeze in your hair. This coat lets hot air out through the back vents as you run around trying to find the best pumpkin to carve. You can stuff the big pockets of this coat full of apples too, so you'll have plenty to munch on for the ride home. And as you spend almost the whole day there, and the temperature cools, you can pull the adjustable waist string tighter so your Amoret can give you a nice warm hug and keep the breezes out.
- A warm and thick coat for cool days when you want to be outside anyways
- Cordura fabric prevents tears and snags so you can play rough
- Front zip with storm snapping panel for extra warmth
- Back ventilation allows hot air to escape so you can stay comfy cozy
- Adjustable waist cord to help keep drafting out
- Adjustable snapping cuffs for warmth retention
- Triple stitched so you can go hard and have fun without worrying about rips
- Item #CHT00CB
- Q & A
Love this jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
Black size M: I received my new jacket quickly (which was awesome). It is so warm and comfortable, and it goes with just about everything! Perfect for those cold mornings walking outside, or layered for heavy cold weather (and weather resistant). The only thing that you may want to consider is that the sizing may be a bit big. I'm usually a LG sometimes MED (150 lbs), and 5'4", but I got the MED based on reviews and it's maybe even a little big on me -- so size down for sure!
Not what I was hoping for
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I ordered this jacket in a medium in the elm color. I liked the color but not the fit. It seems to run very large to me. Even with the adjustable waist band it looked huge on me (and I'm 5'10'). The sleeves were also a little short. Overall didn't like the fit at all, and it's being returned.