Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Dark Grey/White
Select a size:
Powgoda Pro Carbon Split Snowboard
The Powgoda Pro Carbon Split Snowboard is an incredibly lightweight splitboard built for the backcountry rider that heads deeper into the backcountry and rides anything their heart desires. This mid-wide,directional beast is home on the deepest of days but also thrives carving, slashing, buttering, or jumping when the mountain demands. The HALFcamber profile places camber underfoot on 50% of the deck to give the power and pop needed without limiting float, and a happy medium flex makes the Powgoda a surfy ride that still offers stability for charging down steep and deep faces. Cardiff's Pro Carbon construction utilizes a TITANcore that combines carbon and aluminum with poplar and paulownia woods to balance dampening with weight savings, unlike other carbon-based boards that feel too rigid and harsh.
- A splitboard designed for the experienced backcountry freerider
- HALFcamber profile delivers power and pop while increasing float
- Medium flex offers a surfy and stable feel
- Directional profile sinks the tail and adds power to the back foot
- TITANcore combines lightweight materials with dampening properties
- BUTTERBLUNT nose and tail offer a large platform to initiate butters
- FLOATilla allows you to size down slightly without sacrificing float
- Sintered base is durable and fast for any snow condition
- Item #CDS0018
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.