Why We Like The Cardiff Snowcraft Powgoda Enduro Snowboard
As the powder piles up outside, reach for the Powgoda Enduro Snowboard to make the most of the storm. Its surfy shape treads the line between freeride and freestyle, allowing a playful run no matter how deep the snow gets. Cardiff's FLOATilla tech gives this board a boost of buoyancy, and the board's HALFcamber profile and matching contact points provide excellent edge control and reliable all-mountain stability. Plus, the BUTTERblunt nose and tail provide a solid foundation for buttering and ollieing, in bounds or out.
Cardiff crafted this Powgoda with their Enduro build, balancing durability, weight, and damping for comfort-driven performance. Carbon fiber compliments both the poppy poplar and chatter-absorbing paulownia in the core, improving both while cutting on-mountain weight. The graphite-infused sintered base takes our speed to the next level, so we're not likely to get stuck in the soft stuff. And the cross-directional LAUNCHpads and triax glassing accelerate energy transfer for last-minute maneuvers and smooth-as-butter carves.
- Surfy powder board blurs riding styles for all-terrain fun
- HALFcamber profile with rockered nose for enhanced float
- Directional shape provides pow-driven power
- FLOATilla design shortens board length and adds width for greater control
- PERFECTpivot contact points enhance edge hold and stability
- Medium flex allows freestyle maneuvers in freeride terrain
- Enduro build's CARBONcore dampens, pops, and reduces board weight
- Item #CDS001D
- 148cm, 152cm, 155cm, 158cm, 162cm
- HALFcamber50 (50% cambered deck, 50% gradual rocker nose), PERFECTPivot 2.0
- directional, RADiCAL sidecut
- medium (5 - 6 out of 10 on Cardiff Snowcraft's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [152cm] 1080mm, [155cm] 1105mm, [158cm] 1130mm, [162cm] 1160mm
- Waist Width
- [152cm] 250mm, [155cm] 256mm, [158cm] 262mm, [162cm] 270mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [152cm] 7.6m, [155cm] 7.8m, [158cm] 7.9m, [162cm] 8.5m
- Stance Setback
- [152cm, 155cm, 158cm] 0.2in, [162cm] 0.3in
- CARBONcore (poplar, paulownia, carbon fiber)
- UNIwall (urethane)
- SHRredges 2.0 (Hardened Rockwell 48c steel)
- RACEbase (sintered, graphite-infused)
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride/powder snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help