Why We Like The Cardiff Snowcraft Goat Enduro Snowboard
Like the mountain dwellers in the wild, the Cardiff Snowcraft Goat Enduro Snowboard traverses steeps and navigates rugged terrain as though it were built specifically for the challenge. Cardiff's ever-improving tech makes this board better than ever, with a third set of PERFECTpivot contact points, an ultra-aggressive RADIcAL sidecut, and the easy-transitioning, freestyle-inspired BUTTERblunt nose and WINGtail.
The Enduro version of the Goat balances weight, damping, and performance to create a comfortable ride, even in the treacherous terrain that this board loves. Its CARBONcore integrates low-weight and enduring carbon fiber into the poppy poplar-paulownia construction, making it even tougher and snappier while keeping its mass at a minimum. LAUNCHpads and TRIAXglass improve energy transfer and longitudinal flex. And a graphite-infused sintered base makes this built-for-speed snowboard as fast as possible.
- Pow-navigating snowboard built for traversing difficult terrain
- Directional twin shape mixes freeride drive with freestyle influence
- HALFcamber profile puts power under the feet with floaty rockered tips
- PERFECTpivot construction with 3 sets of contact points for extra grip
- Radial-progressive hybrid sidecut for ultimate speed and playful turns
- Stiffness increases with length to match response to rider size
- Enduro construction features poplar-paulownia core with carbon fiber
- Graphite-infused RACEbase boosts sintered-base speed even further
- Item #CDS001G