Our Ski & Ride Guide—
The Top Picks Of The Season
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Crane Pro Carbon Split Snowboard
The Crane Pro Carbon Split Snowboard is the freestyle backcountry enthusiast's tool of choice, made with a 100% carbon fiber build to reduce weight for long strides into the mountains. Designed to blend the line between freestyle and freeriding capabilities, the Crane contains a HALFcamber section that runs 65% of the snowboard to give it a powerful ride and endless pop. Cardiff's Pro Carbon construction uses carbon fiber to lessen the weight while adding stability to keep you going further and higher, while strips of aluminum and a poplar and paulownia wood core keep things damp and lively. Add on a BUTTERblunt nose and WINGtail and you have a fun splitboard that loves to butter and pop over any feature while still being able to hold its own in the deepest snow.
- An extremely light splitboard for the freestyle and freerider
- HALFcamber adds a powerful ride without sacrificing float
- Size-dependant medium to stiff flex gives response and stability
- Directional shape sinks the tail and adds power to the back foot
- BUTTERblunt nose and WINGtail increases ability to pop and butter
- Pro Carbon core contains carbon fiber to add durability and snap
- SPEEDbumps increase edge hold on icy or variable slopes
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any snow condition
- Item #CDS0011
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.