No more swamp jersey.
Neither sweltering summer heat, nor frigid winter air are any match for proper layering technique, so build your kit around a foundation piece like the Capo Torino EL Base Layer. Its superlight Dryarn fabric is at home under a short-sleeve race jersey or a long-sleeve insulating layer—either way, it wicks moisture to keep you dry and, when you're not preventing it with warm layers, maximizes cooling airflow over your skin.
- A versatile baselayer for year-round cycling
- Manages moisture to keep you dry in winter and summer
- Breathes like it's not even there
- Supportive fit helps hide those extra spring kilos
- Anti-odor material keeps the funk at bay
- All-way stretch means it's a one-size-fits-all party
- Item #CAP007T