With a race fit and an incredibly breathable, lightweight blend of fibers, the Men's SC Aerolite Short-Sleeve Jersey pushes you to the front of the pack with ease. A Super Leggero microfiber fabric wraps you in moisture-wicking, breathable, and quick-drying comfort for when the going gets tough, while the micro mesh back, side panels, and sleeve inserts promote high levels of air circulation for even more cool relief. Lycra cuffs and a Capo elastic waist do their part to lock down the fit with snug security, and the full-length front zipper allows you to release excess heat on the fly.
- Light, breathable, and race-ready cycling jersey
- Unique blend of fibers wick sweat, stay cool, and breathe
- Form-fitting design keep performance fibers close to skin
- Mesh panels enhance cooling airflow
- Multiple rear pockets stash water, snacks, and tubes
- Item #CAP008D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 157lbs
I have two copies of these. I live in South Florida, so temperatures soar in the summer. After a month or so of use, these have held up well. However, I can't say that I find them particularly cool compared to other jerseys in my possession, and I chose the mostly white version.
They fit true to size and quality has been solid.