The Men's Leggero Bib Short from Capo is all new for 2018 and are designed to keep you cool and comfortable on the hottest rides. The construction features the familiar 12-panel anatomic design with high levels of compression achieved through its high-gauge, low volume Italian Lycra. Its form-fitting cut produces a slim silhouette that stabilizes muscles reducing the onset of fatigue caused by jostling over rough roads, enhances recovery, and increases circulation. At the leg openings, seven-centimeter power grip leg bands keep the hem firmly in place so they don't deviate from the spot you prescribe at the ride's start and you can focus on putting the power to the pedals and not having to readjust the openings
Other details included the all-way stretch bib uppers with lightweight mesh straps and back to keep you cool as the sun beats down and the D4 Evo chamois from Elastic Interface Technology. The chamois' topography features multi-density, elastic foam padding that supports and cushions sensitive areas over those long hours in the saddle. On its surface, an ultra-soft, anti-bacterial microfiber provides a super soft touch to the skin while shielding you from road vibrations and firm saddles.
- Bib shorts built for spirited rides in warm conditions
- All-way stretch microfiber mesh straps and back increase venting
- Supportive DV EVO EIT chamois ensures ride-long comfort
- Form-fitting compression improves circulation and recovery
- Seven-centimeter power grip compression leg bands keep the leg openings in place
- Item #CAP009L