Ride to your own beat.
Stand apart from traditional cyclists with the progressive styling of the Capo Men's Dedalo Bib Short. This bib short features an abstract print along the cuffs and back for a truly unique look when you're pushing your limits on the road. Inspired by endurance riding, the Dedalo features an eight-piece anatomic design with medium-gauge Lycra. This compressive fabric supports and stabilizes key muscle groups, preventing fatigue during long-distance jaunts. Also, Lycra is highly adept at pulling moisture off your body for active cooling as you ride.
Sitting at the heart and soul of this bib short, the D4 Evo EIT chamois blissfully conforms to your body while soaking up jarring vibration from uneven road surfaces. Its buttery-soft lining prevents irritation as you crank down the road at a high velocity. Plus, its antibacterial properties lend lasting freshness when you're pouring sweat. Other notable details include mesh bibs for support and ventilated comfort and Power Grip cuffs that stay firmly in place as you ride
- Progressive bib short for cycling
- Medium-gauge material is compressive and moisture-wicking
- D4 Evo EIT chamois dissipates fatiguing road vibration
- Grippy leg bands prevent bottoms from riding up
- Stretch mesh bibs for ventilated support
- Abstract print exudes a modern aesthetic
- Capo designs premium Italian cycling apparel
- Item #CAP005P