Saddle up in comfort.
While the moisture managing properties of Capo's Corsa Bib Shorts have been a staple since the advent of Lycra kit in the '70s, the latest trend of gentle, fatigue-fighting compression is a feature that not every manufacturer has begun to incorporate into more affordable kit. Capo has, and the Corsa Bib Shorts combine twelve panels of medium-gauge Lycra for a body-mapping fit that helps to stabilize muscles and reduce the imperceptible oscillations that contribute to fatigue over a long day in the saddle. Ideally, this keeps legs fresher, longer, helping to ensure the engine has a little left in the tank when the race or ride winds up just before it winds down.
The material's confident hold also feels pretty darn good, and the Lycra extends that support relatively far up the torso, maintaining compression across the lower stomach and back with the usual mesh only taking over for the chest and shoulders. The bibs help keep the multi-density Corsa SE EIT chamois in place, ensuring that the horsts and grabens of its varied topography keep the pressure on the load-bearing ischial bones and spare the more delicate tissues so often put in peril by the saddle.
- Comfortable cycling bib shorts with a hint of compression
- Streamlined, supportive fit is ideal for long weekend rides
- Coldblack treatment reflects sun rays to keep you cool
- Wide leg grippers adds support without pinching
- Multi-density chamois provides supportive comfort without bulk
- Reflective accents increase visibility to others in low light conditions
- Item #CAP007P