Select Style & Size
Built for big folk that like big speed and big airs, the Capita Wide WarpSpeed Snowboard is designed to charge hard all over every inch of the mountain. A bevy of high-performing features come together for a powerful board that carves hard, floats in powder, and handles just about everything in between.
The WarpSpeed's formula to high-speed freeride domination starts with its Alpine V2 profile, which is mostly camber for response and edge hold, with rocker at the nose for float in the deep stuff, and a flat-to-rocker section at the tail that helps you transition smoothly out of turns and power through fresh landings. Its stiffer flex won't give out on you when you're railing carves or charging steep terrain. New Amplitex V-Tech Amplifiers bring the response of carbon while offering a damp flex, and the FSC-Certified Hover Core is strong and lightweight while offering dampening properties while blasting through variable snow. Holysheet fiberglass with Magic Bean resin has a higher strength-to-weight ratio than normal fiberglass to bring you a more powerful, dynamic feel. Capita finished it off with their ultra-dense Hyperdrive sintered base with a new Moonshot Pro-Tune to satisfy the speed junkie in you.
- Go for high speed and big airs with this powerful all-mountain board
- Alpine V2 profile consists of camber, flat, and rocker zones
- Stiff flex is responsive while railing carves or hitting steeps
- Amplitex Amplifiers add response while increasing dampening
- Holysheet triax fiberglass provides a powerful and dynamic ride
- FSC-Certified Hover Core is lightweight, strong, and sustainable
- Hyperdrive sintered base is ultra-fast and durable
- Item #CPT008U
- 157cm, 161cm, 165cm, 169cm
- Alpine V2 Profile (camber between inserts, flat behind, rocker tip and tail)
- stiff (7.5 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [157cm] 1185mm, [161cm] 1217mm, [165cm] 1249mm, [169cm] 1281mm
- Waist Width
- [157cm] 262mm, [161cm] 264mm, [165cm] 266mm, [169cm] 268mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [157cm] 8.3 / 7.78m, [161cm] 8.46 / 7.93m, [165cm] 8.7 / 8.15m, [169cm] 8.93 / 8.37m
- Stance Width
- [157cm] 25in, [161cm] 26.6in, [165cm, 169cm] 27.1in
- Stance Setback
- FSC-Certified Hover (paulownia, poplar)
- Holysheet fiberglass (triax)
- 360-degree steel
- Hyperdrive with Moonshot Pro-Tune (sintered)
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [157cm] 150 - 210lb, [161cm] 160 - 220lb+, [165cm] 165 - 225lb+, [169cm] 170 - 230lb+
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 15, 2019
Fast aggressive Charger for wider feet
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is one fast & aggressive board that won't let you down! the base material, race structure & tune alone make this board super fast in all conditions and terrain! I love the Camber Profile too, it's an interesting hybrid style with mid body Camber with a flat & reverse cambered nose. Directional shape with a progressive sidecut & the Stance is set back .5", this board is a big mtn Ripper that doesn't shy away from Pow! I rode this at a few Demos just to compare to the BSOD and really liked it. It's got a really light core so for a wider board this thing is pretty light compared to other wide boards.
October 8, 2019
2019 Warpspeed clinic video
September 16, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
The WarpSpeed is Capita's dedicated wide board. A PERFORMANCE all mountain freeride board for riders with large feet and require wider waist widths to accommodate. The base is what set's the WarpSpeed apart from other wide boards in the line. The Moon Shot Pro Tune from Capita's Mother Ship factory is second to none. This is a powerful board for a powerful rider.
August 15, 2019
- I've used it several times
The base on this thing is awesome. Between the actual base material and the pro tune finish, you will not lose a race to your buddies. Its actually a great board for banked slaloms as the sidecut and camber rips groomers. Riding this board around Jackson Hole proved its right at home with all the variable terrain and blasts through chunder no problem. Its a burly board for burly dudes.