Select style & size:Select options
So fun that it's scary.
Strike fear into the hearts of park features and terrorize the entire resort on the Capita UltraFear Wide Snowboard. This proven park deck excels at slaying jumps and jibs, but it's also versatile enough to raise hell all over the rest of the mountain. Capita upgraded some of the tech for 2018 to make it the poppiest, fastest, and most powerful version yet, and this wide version offers toe drag-free performance for bigger riders who want to unleash their freestyle skills on their local mountain.
A flat profile from insert to insert maintains a stable feel for stomping landings and locking into presses, while rocker at the tips keeps the feel loose when you're spinning off side hits and venturing into powdery tree runs. New Holysheet fiberglass with plant-based Magic Bean resin increases ollie power and creates a more dynamic feel so you can boost higher and carve harder. KEVLAR/Titanal Body Armor and cork damping help this board withstand daily abuse from hucking onto rails, and the new Superdrive base beefs up abrasion-resistance and improves glide for the fastest, most durable ride so far.
- Versatile freestyle board that slays everywhere
- Stable and forgiving Freestyle FK profile
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch trickery
- Medium flex handles rails and steep runs alike
- KEVLAR®/Titanal armor increases strength
- Holysheet fiberglass is more powerful and dynamic
- Cork damping reduces chatter and increases impact protection
- New Superdrive base is extra-dense for durability
- Item #CPT006S