Select style & size:Select options
Coming with a medium flex, the UltraFear has a responsive yet playful feel for taking countless park laps or riding the whole mountain with a freestyle approach. The Park V2 Profile consists of a large and stable flat section from insert to insert for locking onto rails, while rockered tips assist with rotating off sidehits or riding through powder. The Dual Blaster AshPop core is reinforced with a titanium strip running the length of the board, and KEVLAR® sections add durability against rails or jib sessions. Finally, the Cork Edge Dampening System protects from blunt force impacts and absorbs chatter, while the Quantum Drive sintered base is extra tough and fast for getting the speed needed to clear any gap.
- A fan-favorite freestyle snowboard for urban missions or park laps
- Medium flex absorbs bigger landings while allowing presses on rails
- Park V2 Profile combines a large flat section with rockered tips
- Kevlar and titanium sections add durability against rails and jibs
- Cork Edge Dampening System increases protection from blunt impacts
- Dual Blaster Ashpop Core is lively and responsive
- Quantum Drive sintered base is durable and fast in any condition
- Item #CPT009L
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Ultrafear has been Capita's go to park board for years. It's made with the die hard snowboarder in mind. The Ultrafear is Capita's most durable board, built with cork, kevlar and titinal reinforcements. This board can take whatever you can give it. Great park board that is fun in the pow.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Ultrafear is great and continues to be great because it's a go-to park board that can still excel outside the park. For those looking for a fun reverse-camber style board that turns, is playful, can ride a little pow, and slay the park look no further. The 2019 graphic is probably my favorite graphic on this board in a while, and the sheer lack of weight will help you learn all those new park moves in no time.