Up To 60% Off
The Capita UltraFear Snowboard has logged more screen time than any other board in the Capita lineup, making an appearance in countless video parts and earning it's name from hitting technical urban and park features. Designed by Capita's team riders, the UltraFear is a three-time Good Wood Award winner and a favorite from freestyle riders across the globe. Coming with a medium flex, the UltraFear has a responsive yet playful feel for taking countless park laps or riding the whole mountain with a freestyle approach.
The Park V2 Profile consists of a large and stable flat section from insert to insert for locking onto rails, while rockered tips assist with rotating off sidehits or riding through powder. The Dual Blaster AshPop core is reinforced with a titanium strip running the length of the board, and KEVLAR® sections add durability against rails or jib sessions. Finally, the Cork Edge Dampening System protects from blunt force impacts and absorbs chatter, while the Quantum Drive sintered base is extra tough and fast for getting the speed needed to clear any gap.
- Perennial fan favorite freestyle board for jump and rail mastery
- Medium flex absorbs bigger landings while allowing presses on rails
- Park V2 Profile combines a large flat section with rockered tips
- Kevlar and titanium sections add durability against rails and jibs
- Cork Edge Dampening System increases protection from blunt impacts
- Dual Blaster Ashpop Core is lively and responsive
- Quantum Drive sintered base is durable and fast in any condition
- Item #CPTO06J