Select style & size:Select options
So fun to ride, it's scary.
Strike terror into the hearts of every feature—inside or outside of the park—with the Capita UltraFear Snowboard. Designed for freestyle shredding anywhere on the mountain, this board is a team favorite thanks to a versatile flex and profile that makes it scary good for riding everything from urban kink rails to hidden banked tree runs.
A flat profile from insert to insert maintains a stable feel for stomping landings and locking into presses, while rocker at the tips keeps the feel loose when you're spinning off side hits and venturing into powdery tree runs. New Holysheet fiberglass with plant-based Magic Bean resin increases ollie power and creates a more dynamic feel so you can boost higher and carve harder. KEVLAR/Titanal Body Armor and cork dampening help this board withstand daily abuse from hucking onto rails, and the new Superdrive base beefs up abrasion-resistance and improves glide for the fastest, most durable ride so far.
- Versatile freestyle board that slays everywhere
- Stable, yet forgiving Freestyle FK profile
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch trickery
- Medium flex handles rails and steep runs alike
- KEVLAR®/Titanal armor increases strength
- Holysheet fiberglass is more powerful and dynamic
- Cork dampening reduces chatter and increases impact protection
- New Superdrive base is extra-dense for durability
- Item #CPT006R
- Q & A
The Quiver killer
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The three time Transworld Good Wood winner, The Ultrafear is back and is reaching new heights. This Capita team favorite is one of the best park boards out there. This year capita has added a low-temperature, high-strength, Holysheet fiberglass configuration for increase in Ollie power. They have also beefed up a new formula sidewall and a fast and easy to maintain Superdrive sintered base. With the cork dampening system and the Kevlar/titanal body armor this true twin park destroyer is ready for your new season edit.