Select style & size:Select options
The Equalizer Snowboard
- Charge down variable terrain with this high-end freeride board
- Alpine V1 Profile combines powerful camber, flat, and rocker zones
- Medium flex handles steeper terrain while feeling surfy in powder
- Dual Blaster Ashpop core is durable and lightweight
- Technora and Flax boosters provide shock absorption and extra power
- Holysheet fiberglass offers a powerful and dynamic ride
- Quantum Drive sintered base is durable and fast in any conditions
- Item #CPT008X
- Q & A
2019 Equalizer clinic video
Badass board for badasses
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I tried this board out at the end of the 18-19 season and I canât stop thinking about it. This thing RIPS!! It truly is a board for the lady that wants to ride everything on the mountain. The first time I rode this board, it was a shitty, flat-light, hard snow day at Copper Mountain but this board CRUSHED it and I couldnât stop smiling. I went SO fast on this thing, I was surprised. It went from the smooth groomers to the hard, choppy stuff without skipping a beat and never felt sketchy.
I rode another day at Loveland and it was definitely variable conditions; some slush, some creamy leftover May powder higher up, and some hard snow in spots. I had so much freaking fun launching this thing off the natural features and it rode SO nice in the cream and everywhere else. This is my favorite all-mountain board for sure.
I am 5â2, 120lbs, and I rode the 150. I plan to get the 146. I am SO excited for this upcoming season on this badass board!