Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Super DOA Snowboard
The already powerful Defenders of Awesome board gets a round of technical boosts in the Super DOA Snowboard. Packed to the brim with Capita's most innovative tech, this all-mountain freestyle board rips on any terrain it touches. The highly coveted Resort V1 hybrid profile highlights all the pop and control of camber with the forgiveness and predictability of flat zones and rockered tips.
The Super DOA's lightweight 3D Hover Core is boosted this season with chatter-dampening Supercarbon and recycled polymer channels. These channels, in addition to modernizing Capita's manufacturing techniques, boost the board's pop and impact resistance. The strong sidewalls are bound with protective aramid, and the sintered base keeps us shredding at high velocity.
- Ultra-powerful twin snowboard packed with playful and advanced tech
- Resort V1 hybrid camber profile blends pop and predictability
- Medium flex increases versatility for all-mountain performance
- High-tech Hover Core with polymer channels made of recycled bottles
- Holysheet triax glass makes the board stronger and more responsive
- Wide, updated Supercarbon additives deliver double the power
- Aramid-bound sidewalls boost board strength and impact resistance
- Sintered Hyperdrive base has a higher molecular weight for unbeatable speed
- Item #CPTO07S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.