Select style & size:Select options
Spring Break Swallow Tail Snowboard
For boarders who hunt out powder stashes the way a bird of prey hunts down its meals, the Capita Spring Break Swallowtail Snowboard is the board for you. The biggest deck in the Capita Spring Break line, the Swallowtail is a massive pow board that helps you dismantle the steepest lines and stay afloat in the deepest, lightest snow imaginable.
With a 167cm length, massive spoon nose, and a distinct swallowtail, this board will help prevent you from going over the handlebars in fresh snow. The tapered shape keeps the rockered nose up in the fluffy stuff, and the swallow tail keeps the board nimble despite its considerable length. Factor in a Surf Rock profile, and you'll head out on the deepest days without worrying about getting bogged down. Inspired by the thicker, yet ultralight, cores of surfboards, the Surflite 2.0 core is brings you maximum buoyancy in frozen seas of snow. Capita decided to add forged carbon diamond packs around the inserts for lightning-fast response when you're weaving through trees and exploding out of pow slashes, and it prevents blowouts so you can enjoy zero-gravity float all season long.
- Huge, unique pow deck that's easy to control and unsinkable
- Flat profile with Surf Rocker for effortless float
- Tapered directional shape with swallowtail excels in deep pow
- Medium flex is powerful and surfy
- Surflite core designed for maximum buoyancy at a low weight
- Forged Carbon Diamond Packs enhance response
- Triax over biax layup with Bi-Resin increases durability
- Sintered base brings fast-gliding power to your ride
- Item #CPT008Q