CAPiTA Spring Break Resort Twin Snowboard
The Spring Break Resort Twin aligns the unique vibe of Spring Break tropical snowboarding with a proper twin freestyle shape aimed at the masses.
With waist-widths more in-line with conventional freestyle and resort snowboards and an iconic twin silhouette respectful of its big brother, the S.B. Powder Twin, these are your everyday resort shreds for fans of Spring Break. With a technically advanced combination of Paulownia, Poplar, and Beech to reduce weight, the META Corecombined with four 30 mm Carbon V-Tech Amplifiersyields incredible response.
The Spring Break Resort Twin also features a New Age Twin shape with Death Grip for carving prowess, which means more fun in the sun, ripping around your local resort.
This revolutionary all-terrain shape provides the best of both worlds. It has a raised camber platform through the inserts to retain high-speed edge hold through variable terrain, elevated contact points to land and float in powder, and Flat Kick tip and tail arcs for faster, more aggressive transitions.
- 154cm, 156cm, 158cm, 160cm
- true twin
- medium (5 out of 10 on CAPiTA's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [154cm] 1196mm, [156cm] 1211mm, [158cm] 1227mm, [160cm] 1242mm
- Waist Width
- [154cm] 255mm, [156cm] 258mm, [158cm] 260mm, [160cm] 262mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [154cm] 7.9m, [156cm] 7.9m, [158cm] 8m, [160cm] 8.1m
- Stance Setback
- Meta Core (paulownia, poplar)
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Powerdrive Base
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [154cm] 105-165lbs, [156cm] 115-175lbs, [158cm] 135-195lbs, [160cm] 150-210+lbs
- Holysheet Tri/Bi Fiberglass
- 360˚ HRC48 Steel Edges
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain snowboarding, park and freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help