Why We Like The CAPiTA Spring Break Powder Twin Snowboard
The CAPiTA Spring Break Powder Twin Snowboard gives us our cake and lets us eat it, too. At each layer, we find technology for fun. The hybrid Surf Rocker profile lets us surf and float through the deepest snow, while the new powerful Carbon V-Tech Amplifiers make it snappy without added weight. The Powder Twin is iced with a strong triax over biax laminate and cooked with a base that takes features from both sintered and extruded styles, giving us the best of their speed and durability.
- Surf through the good stuff with a perma-smile on this deck
- Mid-flex is great for both messing around and moving quickly
- Surf Rocker hybrid profile is specialized to pop and ride powder
- True twin shape lets you ride either way with consistency
- Meta core increases snappiness and is very lightweight
- New Carbon V-Tech Amplifiers turbocharge your pop
- Item #CPTO09K
- 153cm, 159cm, 162cm, 166cm
- Surf Rocker Twin Profile (camber through inserts, flat underfoot, smooth arching tip & tail)
- twin, surf blended radial
- medium (5 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [153cm] 1116mm, [159cm] 1138mm, [162cm] 1160mm, [166cm] 1182mm
- Waist Width
- [153cm] 263mm, [159cm] 268mm, [162cm] 273mm, [166cm] 278mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [153cm] 6.5m, [159cm] 6.6m, [162cm] 6.7m, [166cm] 6.8m
- Stance Width
- [153cm] 23.7in, [156cm] 24.2in, [159cm] 24.7in, [162cm] 25.2in
- Stance Setback
- Holysheet (triax/biax), Carbon V-Tech Amplifier
- Powder Drive
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help