Select style & size:Select options
Spring Break Powder Racer Snowboard
The newest addition to Corey Smith's Spring Break line, the Capita Spring Break Powder Racer Snowboard carries some serious speed, and is destined for glory everywhere from the banked slalom comp to solo days chasing the white wave. Inspired by the original garage-built, oversized plywood decks, the Powder Racer boasts an extra-wide nose, corpulent mid-body, and a tapered tail to help you turn on the jets wherever you take it.
Surf Rocker offers zero camber underfoot and a Surf Rock nose and tail for insane float on bottomless days, while even more surf inspiration comes from the Surflite 2.0 core that's a little thicker than your average core, yet lighter and more buoyant thanks to all the additional microscopic air pockets (just think about how thick surfboards are and how well they float in water). The Capita added Forged Carbon Diamond Packs around the inserts for lightning-fast response when you're rallying through the trees and exploding out of pow slashes. When your greatest need is the need for speed, turn to the Powder Racer and get after it.
- Go fast like you mean it with this unique pow flyer
- Surf Rocker profile is based on smooth surfboard profiles
- Directional shape keeps nose up in deepest snow
- Surflite 2.0 core is thicker, yet light and more buoyant
- Forged Carbon Quad packs enhance response and strength
- Holysheet fiberglass for more dynamic ride
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Ultradrive base is ultra-dense for extreme speed
- Item #CPT008M