CAPiTA Spring Break Powder Racer Snowboard
The Spring Break Powder Racers utilize one of the best-selling shapes from the sough-after Ultralight Powder Displacement Snowcraft collection and place it into a more accessibly priced construction. With a large surface area to increase floatation and deep sidecuts to carve up the slopes, the Powder Racers produce party vibes in the powder and on groomers alike.
The Powder Racers feature a Hover Core to provide maximum dampness and create more of a surf feel underfoot. Available in four sizes, including a 149 for smaller riders, and packed with technical components like Technora + Flax Boosters, these dream boats are geared for good times and priced so you can live the Spring Break life without breaking the bank.
- 149cm, 151cm, 154cm, 157cm
- Surf Camber (camber through inserts, smooth arcing tip & tails)
- medium (5 out of 10 on CAPiTA's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [149cm] 1038mm, [151cm] 1052mm, [154cm] 1073mm, [157cm] 1094mm
- Waist Width
- [149cm] 263mm, [151cm] 267mm, [154cm] 272mm, [157cm] 278mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [149cm] 6.5m, [151cm] 6.6m, [154cm] 6.8m, [157cm] 6.9m
- Stance Width
- [149cm] 20in, [151cm, 154cm] 21in, [157cm] 22in
- Stance Setback
- Hover (paulownia, poplar, cork)
- Holysheet (triax), Technora (aramid, flax)
- Powder Drive (sintruded)
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [149cm] 110 - 160lb, [151cm, 154cm] 120 - 170lb, [157cm] 140 - 200lb+
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- freeride/powder snowboarding, all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help