Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mother's little helper.
Conceptualized by long-time legend in the game, Corey Smith, the Capita Spring Break Powder boards are essentially surfboards for the snow, and the Powder Pill Snowboard may just be the biggest wave-fiend of them all. Designed to be thin and lightweight while still teeming with top-tier performance, the Powder Pill combines a buoyant SurfliteCore with a Surf Rocker camber profile and wide shoulders, resulting in a ride that floats over the deepest pow with a feeling that's damn close to zero gravity.
- Unique powder stick for surfing the deepest snow of the year
- Surf Rocker profile mimics surfboard profiles for easy float
- Tapered directional shape keeps nose up waist-deep snow
- Surflite core is thicker, yet light and more buoyant
- Forged Carbon Quad packs energizes the board's response
- Holysheet fiberglass lends a more powerful, dynamic ride
- Ultradrive base is ultra-dense for lightning-quick speed
- Capita's Spring Break line designed by icon and artist, Corey Smith
- Item #CPT007H