Select style & size:Select options
Space Metal Fantasy FK Snowboard
The Capita Space Metal Fantasy FK Snowboard comes with a buttery flex, forgiving profile, and twin shape to help step up your freestyle game, from lapping the park to throwing down in the streets. The rockered portion extends from under the bindings out to the tips, giving it a loose, catch-free feel that's a blast to jib with, while a flat section between the inserts makes it stable enough to take through the jump line.
Special Blend biax glass gives it smooth, forgiving flex for easy turn initiation and tweaked butters and presses. Blunted tips reduce swing weight and allow you to ride a slightly shorter length than before. The FCS-certified Select core increases strength and pop, yet still provides a smooth flex for tweaked presses, while the XXX[truded] base proves to be harder and tougher than standard extruded bases, yet is just as easy to repair after you ding it up.
- Go-anywhere freestyle deck based off the top-selling Horrorscope
- True twin shape and mid-soft flex caters to freestyle progress
- Medium-soft flex allows for proper presses and a playful feel
- Hybrid rocker profile makes pressing and turning easy as pie
- Select Core offers poppy power in a lightweight package
- Special Blend biax glass maintains smooth, consistent flex
- Extruded base is ultra-tough against abuse in the park
- Item #CPT009Q
- Q & A
2019 Space Metal Fantasy clinic video
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This award winning, park board is one of the best. Soft and forgiving, it's a good beginner board. I actually used it a couple of seasons as my 'go to' powder board. It has elevated contact points in the nose and tail so it floats really well.
Fun, playful, and easy to ride.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The SMF has been around for a long time and has changed a little over the years but its always been the best way to have fun. Its a super easy to ride board with plenty of forgiveness so its great for a first snowboard, or a park board. The flat to reverse camber profile makes it catch free, able to float in powder, and soft and flexible. I got this board for my sister and she went from never snowboarding to linking turns by the end of the day.