Ride like Sleepy.
- Sized-down version of Scott Stevens' pro model park board
- Rockered profile helps prevent catching an edge
- Soft flex and twin shape promotes a freestyle mindset
- Lightweight, poppy wood core is snappy and nimble
- Micro-Glass maintains a consistent flex for easy turn initiation
- HTP extruded base is easy to maintain and ultra-durable
- Item #CPT008J
- Q & A
Report from my young shredder (12 y.o.) â My new board is flexible, super light and awesome in the park... and I like graphics.â
Give the kids what they want!
Last year Scott Stevens Pro graphic was one of the baddest on the market, everyone wanted it. Now its in little dudes sizes, so your kid can have all the style on hill. Its built on a super easy to ride platform so new rider or not, they can grip it and rip it without being stuck on their butts all day. More smiles is the name of the game, the SS mini keeps snowboarding fun!