sale $389.95 $399.953% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Welcome to Planet Shred.
Built for bigger riders who like to venture out of the park every now and again, the Capita Outerspace Living Wide Snowboard is a true twin with a freeride-oriented feel, and a wider waist width. That means you can go from the park's jump line to dropping cliffs and blasting side hits without skipping a beat. It's modeled after the Indoor Survival, only with a more aggressive camber-dominant profile for riders who like going big and fast.
Camber from insert to insert gives you the pop and power needed for conquering steep, variable terrain and sending jumps, while rocker past the inserts keeps the feel loose enough for playing around on rails and floating through pow. Four lightweight titanal struts just outside the inserts increase the board's strength while also enhancing response. The sustainably-harvested poplar core offers a smooth flex and lightweight feel without the need to destroy vulnerable forests in order to harvest it. It's finished off with an extruded base that's almost as hard as a sintered base, making it more impact-resistant, yet still easy to repair.
- All-mountain board designed for go-anywhere freestyle fun
- Camber-dominant profile is responsive, yet forgiving
- Twin shape for unrestricted switch riding
- Medium flex roams the entire mountain
- Inlaid titanal struts increase strength
- Light, snappy core comes for sustainably-harvested trees
- Extruded base is tough, yet easy to repair
- Capita is leading the charge in snowboard sustainability
- Item #CPT007Y
155cm, 157cm, 159cm
[155cm] 1158mm, [157cm] 1174mm, [159cm] 1186mm
[155cm] 260mm, [157cm] 262mm, [159cm] 264mm
[155cm] 7.9m, [157cm] 8m, [159cm] 8m
FSC-certified Dual Core
Special Blend fiberglass, Magic Beans resin
Recommended Rider Weight
[155cm] 125-185lb, [157cm] 135-195lb, [159cm] 145-205lb+
all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding