Select style & size:Select options
For those who prefer human power.
Capita's cult favorite Slasher finally got the factory split treatment in the form of the Neo Slasher Splitboard. This directional freeride board has long been a favorite choice of powder seekers—now there's a split version for those who like a little more solitude with their powder quests.
A healthy dose of camber underfoot provides stability in steep terrain or when shifting the board from fourth to fifth gear, while a generous rockered tip helps keep the nose riding high through deep powder conditions. Carbon Beams from the front foot to the nose channel energy for explosive pow slashes and powerful edge control, and the Hyperdrive NC12 sintered base keeps you flying over flat spots and past shuffling skiers.
- The legendary Slasher in backcountry-ready form
- Rocker in the tip and flat tail helps keep nose up in pow
- Camber underfoot provides stability at speed and on steeps
- Dual carbon fiber beams in nose yield power and response
- Holysheet fiberglass has higher strength-to-weight ratio
- Elevate split core constructed from wood certified by FSC
- Hyperdrive NC12 base is fast and leaves your partners behind
- Full steel edging doesn't cut corners on durability
- Item #CPT006I
- Q & A
What took you so long Capita?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
We've all been waiting for it - a splitboard from Capita. It's finally here. Taken from one of the favorite big mountain boards out there - the Charlie Slasher - the NEO Slasher was born. With a rockered nose, camber under the front, and a flat tail section, The NEO Slasher gives you the float, stability, and pop for an awesome ride down after you worked so hard on the skin track. This board really shines in freeriding/powder but still has the freestyle soul that Capita was born under. Built in Capita's The Mothership board manufacturing facility, you can rest easy knowing that your snowboard was made with locally sourced materials and in a 100% hydro-powered facility.
Contact me directly at 801-204-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions, need help with figuring out the right size, or want to get an awesome set up going!