Select style & size:Select options
Your personal powder guide.
- Powerful powder stick that's built for the steep and deep
- Flat profile with rockered nose blends float and stability
- Tapered directional shape lifts nose up in pow
- Parabolic sidecut carves hard and holds a mean edge
- Carbon Fiber Beams channel energy and response
- Light and strong core from sustainably-harvested woods
- Holysheet fiberglass for more dynamic ride
- Superdrive base is extra-dense for durability
- Item #CPT007S
- Q & A
- If you are a powder hound The Navigator from Capita is a must have for the quiver. This board features a parabolic sidecut that carves hard and flows into a sinking tapered tail helping the dual carbon wide framed rocker nose naturally float above deep snow. The FSC certified dual core is poppy and lightweight from poplar wood and durable and powerful from the beech wood. All new size this year too with a 155. Don’t be left by your homies on powder days be the leader of the pack and add a new weapon to the arsenal.
The Navigator is your affordable resort Pow board. Replacing the Charlie Slasher from previous collections, the Navigator offers a similar readability with some new exciting advancements. The taper on the Navigator is not as prominent as it was on the Charlie Slasher, making the Navigator a little more versatile when in conditions other then powder. The Navigator also has a parabolic sidecut, allowing it to turn on a dime. These boards are light weight, soft and extremely fun tearing around a resort on a pow day. The sidecut provides energy underfoot when making quick decisions and railing turns to get to wall hits. The Navigator also comes in a full run of sizes which is nice since the Charlie Slasher's smallest size was a 154. My lady picked one up last spring as well in a 151 as her new pow board.
Next generation Charlie
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Navigator is the natural progression of the famous Charlie Slasher, which is a personal favorite of mine. The original design was riding powder on the deepest of days, but it turned into an everyday board. The Navigator took the basic layout of Charlie and added a wicked sidecut that rails turns and removed just a little bit of taper from the tail making this truly an all mountain, everyday, deep powder ripper. I love how lightweight it is and looking down at the spear of a tip reminds everyone to stay out of your way, it will surely spark a few conversations in the lift line!