Select style & size:Select options
Your personal powder guide.
- Powerful powder stick that's built for the steep and deep
- Flat profile with rockered nose blends float and stability
- Tapered directional shape lifts nose up in pow
- Parabolic sidecut carves hard and holds a mean edge
- Carbon Fiber Beams channel energy and response
- Light and strong core from sustainably-harvested woods
- Holysheet fiberglass for more dynamic ride
- Superdrive base is extra-dense for durability
- Item #CPT007S
- Q & A
Next generation Charlie
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Navigator is the natural progression of the famous Charlie Slasher, which is a personal favorite of mine. The original design was riding powder on the deepest of days, but it turned into an everyday board. The Navigator took the basic layout of Charlie and added a wicked sidecut that rails turns and removed just a little bit of taper from the tail making this truly an all mountain, everyday, deep powder ripper. I love how lightweight it is and looking down at the spear of a tip reminds everyone to stay out of your way, it will surely spark a few conversations in the lift line!