Select Style & Size
For those who just show up to resort with no plan other than to rip, the Capita Mercury Snowboard uses space age tech to crush everything from narrow chutes and deep pow to huge kickers and icy pipes. The Resort V2 profile is mostly camber for powerful pop and reliable edge hold, with rocker outside the bindings to help it float in deep snow and add a bit of forgiveness on hardpack.
The medium-stiff flex provides the stability and response you want for bombing into huge jumps and pointing it down steeps, but it's still capable of greasing the occasional rail too. Holysheet fiberglass is more powerful and dynamic than standard glass layups, and the Magic Bean resin holding it together is eco-friendlier to boot. Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier tech delivers the dynamic response of carbon with the smooth, damp feel of flax so you can charge through rough terrain with control. The Hyperdrive drive base offers unmatched speed and durability to ensure you're flying at mach speeds no matter where you are on the mountain.
- Other-worldly directional twin for all-terrain domination
- Camber with rocker tips for grip and response with float
- Stiffer flex for going big and fast with confidence and control
- Lightweight core with inlaid bamboo rods for pop and durability
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier balances response and damping
- Death Grip sidecut enhances edge hold on icy slopes
- Hyperdrive base is ultra-dense for serious glide and toughness
- Item #CPTO06A
- 153cm, 155cm, 157cm, 159cm, 161cm
- Resort V2 (raised camber platform through the inserts, reverse camber contact points, Flat Kick tip & tail)
- directional, new age
- medium (6.5 of 10 on Capita's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [153cm] 1183mm, [155cm] 1199mm, [157cm] 1215mm, [159cm] 1223.49mm, [161cm] 1247mm
- Waist Width
- [153cm] 252.91mm, [155cm] 254.91mm, [157cm] 256.91mm, [159cm] 258.91mm, [161cm] 260.91mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [153cm] 7.55 / 3 / 3 / 7.55m, [155cm] 7.7 / 3 / 3 / 7.7m, [157cm] 7.85 / 3 / 3 / 7.85m, [159cm] 8 / 3 / 3 / 8m, [161cm] 8.15 / 3 / 3 / 8.15m
- Stance Width
- [153cm] 19.3 - 24in, [155cm] 20.3 - 25in, [157cm] 20.3 - 25in, [159cm] 21.9 - 26.6in, [161cm] 21.9 - 26.6in
- Stance Setback
- Panda Core (P2 Superlight, Bamboo Power Rods)
- Holysheet (triaxial on top, biaxial beneath)
- 360-degree HRC48 steel
- HyperDrive (sintered)
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [153cm] 100 - 160lb, [155cm] 120 - 180lb, [157cm] 130 - 190lb, [159cm] 140 - 200lb, [161cm] 160 - 220lb+
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 20, 2020
My go to board
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 150 lbs
The Mercury is the most versatile board I've ridden. If you do not know what the conditions are going to be on the mountain, the Mercury is the perfect board to handle anything. The reverse camber in the nose and tail float the board in powder and the Death Grip in the side cut allows a super stable riding platform on fast hardback conditions. The board is lightweight and has a very fast base.
August 19, 2020
Anytime and Anywhere
- I've put it through the wringer
This has been a board I’ve continued to keep in the quiver as its one of the most diverse boards out there. The reverse camber in the nose and tail makes it so when the snow is deep you have no problems sending your favorite hits and lines, but the sidecut is super fun to carve on groomers. Its stiff enough to blast through moguls and chop, but the nose and tail are playful enough to still take a lap through the park and have a good time. If I don’t know what type of riding I’m going to be doing, I just bring the Mercury because it works everywhere.
August 27, 2020
What is the "Death Grip"? Like the Megne Traction?