Select style & size:Select options
Prepare for blastoff.
You won't find a more versatile board in the solar system than the Capita Mercury Snowboard. Utilizing space age tech, the Mercury crushes everything from narrow chutes and deep pow to huge kickers and icy pipes—as long as you can handle its astronomically powerful ride, that is.
The Freeride FK profile is mostly camber for powerful pop and reliable edge hold, with rocker outside the bindings to help it float in deep snow and add a bit of forgiveness on hardpack. The medium-stiff flex provides the stability and response you want for bombing into huge jumps and pointing it down steeps, but it's still capable of greasing the occasional rail too. The Panda core features a mix of poplar and paulownia wood strips for the ideal balance of light weight and high strength, and inlaid bamboo rods enhance pop and durability.
New Holysheet fiberglass is more powerful and dynamic than standard glass layups, and the Magic Bean resin holding it together is eco-friendlier to boot. Engineered Carbon Arcs carbon beams are pre-shaped and pre-laminated in an arched shape for precisely-tuned pop. Featuring twice the molecular density of the Superdrive base, the new Ultradrive base offers unmatched speed and durability.
- Powerful all-mountain board for thrill seekers
- Camber with rocker tips for pop and float
- Stiffer flex for going big and fast
- Inlaid bamboo rods add pop and durability
- Engineered Carbon Arcs add precise pop and energy transfer
- Death Grip sidecut enhances edge hold on icy slopes
- Ultradrive base is ultra-dense for serious glide and toughness
- Titanal inlays beef up strength for added durability
- Item #CPT006Q
- Q & A
Looking for a complete board?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this board looking for some pipe, some urban, some powder and some park. The results I got were perfect: very nice smooth powder riding, great for flips inside the parks, great for rails and boxes. Don't recommend it for beginners. Good for a high performance snowboarder. Looking at the board beauty, the outline of the board is great and the drawing is sick! Loved it, one of the best boards I've ever ridden.