Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Kazu Kokubo Pro Snowboard
Chances are if you're reading this right now, then you already know who Kazu is. And if you know who Kazu is, then you probably know that he rides hard and fast, whether he's sending cab 900's off backcountry booters or charging full-speed down massive pillow lines. So when it came time to give him a pro model, Capita knew he needed a powerful, compact board that floats in pow, but can still take off and land switch. The result is the Kazu Kokubo Pro Snowboard.
Unlike most big and surfy pow boards, the Kazu is a quick, maneuverable deck that's packed with explosive power. A slightly tapered directional shape and large, rockered nose keep you afloat in deep snow, while camber from the front insert to the tail ensure it still delivers plenty of pop and edge control. Super lightweight bamboo rods load up and channel energy to ensure your turns are precise and your ollies are snappy. Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier combines the dynamic response of carbon with the smooth, damp feel of flax to help you charge hard through variable terrain. If flying around in powder and launching off every feature you see is your thing, then Kazu's pro model is for you.
- Uniquely-compact and powerful freestyle powder board
- Mostly camber with rocker nose for control and float
- Slightly tapered directional shape enhances float and drive
- Super poppy and light bamboo rods in core for extra strength
- Amplitex V-Tech Amplifier balances response and damping
- Holysheet fiberglass for enhanced strength and response
- Plant-based Magic Bean resin for eco-friendlier performance
- Ultradrive sintered base is the fastest option out there
- Item #CPTO06R